Monday 1 June 2015

Irresistible

Some things on the farm are absolutely irresistible this time of year. 
The chores are taking me a ridiculously long time just because I can't resist lingering. 


These beautiful cool evenings make it very hard to go in and finish the day.

Also, the pigs and all their pigginess.


They are so fun to watch, and scratch and play with.


And make mud for.


 Definitely irresistible! Unless I am wearing my clean clothes, which thankfully is rare.


They garden is well underway. Here is a pegboard we used for planting our seeds. This is the 3' grid we use for beets and parsnips and such.


Our first row of carrots in the ground. 


Rutabagas up! The pegboard leaves them planted so neatly. What I find irresistible about the garden is weeding. Once I start, I just can't stop!


Matt and the little farmers setting up drip tape.


This is how men weed the garden...



We had on oops on the farm. A very, very cute, irresistible oops!


I try so hard to leave Momma alone with her babies. But every time I go in the barn, I just have to have a quick peek to see how they are doing. And then I just have to pet one and before you know it I have held them all.


So irresistible...


I am pretty sure I can resist not keeping them all, so if you know anyone who won't be able to resist them, send them my way!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, once again Tessa! I just love those little piggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting Tessa. I find your photos and stories so compelling and peaceful. Sure enjoyed the photos of the young farmers, their father and of all the farm animals. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete